3/16/09

just another way to express it...

i'm walkin home.the weather, it's freezing but i don't feel it.i feel the snow in my face but i don't feel the cold like there's something missing inside of me.the only thing i can feel is the headache which is killin me.my thoughts are racing in my head.my heart is just tired.i've been walkin the same street for thousands of times and each time i felt different.each time i was thinkin about something different.now i'm beginning to realize what's really happening to me.

i'm on the edge and i'm about to fall.i realized i'm back!.i'm just the way i used to be.i guess i don't know how to deal with "things".things like happiness or sadness or clearly madness.i stop talkin and start thinkin like it's gonna help.although i hate obsessive people i'm becoming one of them time to time, by questioning and asking why.

i just want something new in my life, something that will inspire me.sometimes being alone, sometimes workin my ass off, sometimes doing stuff that i like with the people that i enjoy being with..with my hopes and dreams.

everything i say to myself is just bullshit!"everyday is a new day, a new life" bla bla bla...where are my dreams?what do i want?what do i need?of course i have no idea! =)

No comments: